57% of Americans say they are tired, and I think that what you are about to read is something that you and I need. But just don’t read it, practice it and see energy and vitality return. Ecclesiastes 11:10 NET translation says, “Banish emotional stress from your mind and put away pain from your body.” I believe that these eight practical steps will help bring you from low energy to vitality!
1. Cast out and remove the old, dead, unhealthy thoughts. Drain them out of your thinking and replace them with new vital, dynamic faith thoughts.
2. For the next 24 hours, deliberately speak hopefully about everything, your job, health, spouse, children, finances, and relationships. Go out of your way to talk optimistically about everything. It will be hard but do it!
3. After speaking hopefully for 24 hours, continue the practice for one week! You will discover after one week of doing this that what you thought was being a realist was being negative.
4. Begin today to feed and nourish your mind with wholesome thoughts; this will restore mental health. Go to the New Testament and underline all passages on faith.
5. Commit one each day to memory by reciting it over and over until you have an entire list. This exercise will take time, but remember, you have already consumed a lot more time being negative. It takes time for a thought pattern to change.
6. Deliberately cultivate the friendship of positive thinkers. As you do, what’s in them comes in you.
7. Avoid arguments, whenever a negative word or attitude is spoken, counter it with a positive one.
8. Pray and let your prayers be those of thanksgiving on the assumption that God is causing good things to come to you.
Right now download my series “The Mind, Mental and Emotional Health” start your journey into a great future.